Accurate digital recording and annotating automation
SRS Femida is a mature solution proven over the years, which is designed for court/hearing/meeting rooms and provides trial transparency.
SRS Femida produces digital multi-channel audio and video recording and minutes of proceedings based on unified and extendable templates and automation of creation of minutes of proceedings that simplifies overall work of secretaries and allows to forget about pen and paper when composing minutes of court proceedings.
SRS Femida can work in conjunction with a central management system SRS Femida RMS Records Management System and then the accesss to the recorded information will be distributed to all authorized users in the court.
The digital solutions of Special Recording Systems, Ltd. are successfully used in the Supreme Courts, Anti-Corruption Courts, Constitutional Courts and lower courts of Armenia, Brunei, Georgia, Ghana, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lesotho, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Moldova, North Macedonia, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine and Uzbekistan within UNDP, USAID, World Bank projects and government programs.
Special Recording Systems, Ltd. has installed more than 16000 computer-based digital recording systems in courts, governmental and financial institutions, public safety organizations, airports, power plants etc.
● Digital 2, 4, 6 or 8-channel audio recording
● Digital 1, 2, 3 or 4-channel video recording from the various sources (HD/SD cameras, video conference etc.)
● Creation of electronic minutes of proceedings based on unified and extendable templates
● Instant playback and review with audio/video and text synchronized
● Saving and backup of data on hard drive, CD/DVD, network resources
● Records export to WMA, AVI, FLV, SWF, WAV, MP3, M4A, AAC
● Records import from third-party audio/video recorders
● Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 compatible
● Client-server architecture support
● Single window point-to-click user interface
● Disaster recovery option
● Easy interaction with video conferencing systems, conference systems, PA systems and display systems
● Integration with existent third-party court case management systems
● Simple installation, training and operation
● Embedded software watchdog system
● Digital audio and video recording with automatic creation of minutes of proceedings
● Possibility of integration with the third-party court case management system
● Digital signature
● Templates editor
● Phonograms visualization
● Multi-channel sound processing (speech speed variation without pitch affecting, modes of multi-channel synchronous or separate channel playback, AGC, equalizer, noise cleanup)
● Complete legitimacy of all electronic documentation and records, their copies is provided by means of digital signature.
● Easy to use, which in turn substantially facilitates the process of preparation of minutes of proceedings due to a special editor with application of unified and customizable templates of court proceedings
● The synchronization of audio and video to text gives an instant access to the required court event
● Easy point-to-click user interface and no speed typing experience is required
● Transcribing mode with foot pedal playback control function and speech speed variation without pitch affecting helps the court secretaries preparing minutes of proceedings more comfortably and effectively
● No additional downloads of media player is required to playback records
● Access control to recorded data and in multi-user mode
● Generating minutes document in RTF format without the necessity to install the additional text editor
● Utilization of standard CD/DVD removable media which in turn reduces the costs for courts because тo special format for removable media required for duplicating and archiving all records